Intro- Brain Power Decline and how can you Enhance it?
Most individuals suffer from brain shrinkage at some point in their life, which is frequently associated with aging. Mild age-related cognitive impairment that does not rise to the level of a clinical diagnosis, on the other hand, may also impact your daily life and foreshadow the onset of dementia symptoms. Many people use nootropics, which are pills that contain natural ingredients to boost cognitive functions which can vary from memory and thinking to mood control. Nootropics are also known as “smart drugs.” Its activities are centered on several brain circuits. It enables us to improve brain safety and rejuvenation, as well as optimize the systems through which we make and retain alpha brain waves and chemicals.
While certain compounds aid people with specific disorders, the data on how nootropics affect healthy persons is less clear. Individuals may have different effects for different compounds, but there has been little investigation into how these compounds interact with cognitive and mental performance when combined.
What are Nootropics and how do they work?
Nootropics have gained popularity in recent years, gaining notable followers and celebrity endorsements. Nootropics are dietary supplements that promise to improve mental skills and brain functioning. More often than not these nootropic supplements are also referred to as “smart pills” or “smart drugs,” memory enhancers, cognitive enhancers, and/or brain supplements. And they may contain both prescription drugs and non-prescription substances and it is always safer to settle for non-prescription and natural ones. Non-Prescription or over-the-counter nootropics claim to boost cognitive abilities such as reasoning, remembering, mood, focus, imagination, and desire.
Natural nootropic formulas work as a vasodilator against the brain’s tiny arteries and veins. The addition of organic nootropics to the system will improve blood flow to the brain while also providing key nutrients, increasing energy and oxygen supply to the brain. Despite its 3% weight of the entire body weight, the brain gets approximately 15% of the body’s total blood flow and oxygen. In contrast, the brain can only create energy by burning glucose, demonstrating that neurons rely on a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients.
Natural nootropics on the market are acting through various processes, impacting multiple metrics. Natural nootropics alter the levels of already present neurotransmitters. Natural nootropics have been shown to increase the release of dopamine, choline absorption, cholinergic transmission, and phosphatase A2 activity. Some natural nootropics work as acetylcholine or glutamate receptor-positive allosteric modulators. Natural nootropics cause neurotransmitter release and neurotransmitter activity to rise, facilitating long-term potential and improving synaptic transmission.
And the reason why we focus on the word “Natural” is because natural nootropics are substances derived from natural sources, such as plants, that can promote the cognitive enhancement and improve overall mental performance. Whereas the use of prescription nootropics has been associated with a range of adverse health effects, natural nootropic compounds have demonstrated a comparatively lower level of risk. There is evidence to suggest that using natural nootropic compounds may be preferential over synthetic options when attempting to enhance cognitive performance. This is primarily due to the fact that natural substances are more likely to be free from extraneous contaminants and also tend to interact more harmoniously with existing biological pathways.
And the reason why we are against brain boosting prescription medication is that people have been abusing a psychostimulant drug called Adderall. So, let’s learn more about this widely recognized psychostimulant medication composed of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and how it can negatively affect our bodies, and reasons why natural Adderall Alternatives are the best.
What is Adderall and what is the Closest Thing to Adderall?
Adderall is a prescription medicine that comprises a mixture of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, two central nervous system accelerators that act by changing neurotransmitters in the brain such as dopamine and norepinephrine. It’s frequently prescribed to treat attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), which is characterized by symptoms such as lack of attention, restlessness, and impulsivity. It’s also used to treat narcolepsy, a persistent neurological disorder that impairs the brain’s ability to manage sleep-wake cycles. However, taking Adderall may not be beneficial to everyone.
Adderall can have moderate to severe adverse effects. The following is a list of some of the most common adverse effects that may occur when using Adderall.
- Appetite loss
- Dry mouth
- Sleeping issue
- Weight loss
Below are some serious signs and side effects:
- Heart disorders
- Impaired thinking
- Agitated behavior
- Blurred vision
- Allergic reaction
- Muscle breakdown
To counter these side effects, several non-prescribed organic nootropics are available in supermarkets, which people can purchase from the official websites. One such product is Qualia Mind. Let’s review the product, and find out if this natural Adderall Alternative is equally qualified to boost brain health and amplify mental energy to its extreme.
Qualia Mind; Brand and Purpose
Qualia Mind is the creation of the Neurohacker Collective – a firm that was created in 2015 with the purpose of generating best-in-class wellness products by utilizing an amazing technique for research and development.
They profess to have a genuine scientific emphasis, which appeals to us – they want to create items that will assist the body in managing its own biochemistry and maintaining equilibrium. Qualia Mind has been developed in such a way, that it has become one of the more prominent and well-known supplements on the Nootropic market. So let’s take a deeper look at it to see whether it’s the appropriate product for you. Whether it is the Nootropic that can assist you in realizing your full potential.
What is Qualia Mind?
Neurohacker Collective introduced the supplement on the market in 2016. The supplement has ascended to its peak in such a short period of time. The supplement’s fast-acting nature is crucial. By taking the supplement, you will have increased levels of concentration and mental clarity throughout the day. The supplement has a whopping 28 components. All of the components are organic nootropics, many of which have been utilized for generations.
Qualia Mind is the outcome of thousands of hours of research and development by leading experts in complex-systems modeling, neuroscience, and organic chemistry. Qualia Mind contains 28 only natural ingredients that have been chosen for their therapeutic and synergistic capabilities in how they interact together to improve attention, cognition, and mental clarity across multiple key brain systems. The goal of developing Qualia Mind is to promote the body’s natural capacity to upregulate the synthesis of vital neurotransmitters, BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor), and other channels essential for healthy brain function.
How does it work?
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine is an amino acid in the Qualia Mind supplement that contributes to the creation of dopamine, catecholamines, and norepinephrine.
All of the neurotransmitters listed above are necessary for brain function. Increased neurotransmitter levels thereby increase cognitive processes such as concentration, memory, and learning. Tyrosine helps to increase key neurotransmitters, which improves brain function. Tyrosine is an amino acid that aids the body’s stress and anxiety-reduction mechanisms. N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine are two substances that aid in sustaining optimal mental function. Focus and attention improve noticeably. Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been proven to have a cholinomimetic effect, implying it acts similarly to the crucial neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It strengthens the body’s resistance to stress, forgetfulness, and neuropathy.
- Another element included in virtually all nootropic pills is Bacopa Monnieri. Clinical investigations have shown that it improves data analysis, learning comprehension, memory recall, and memory retention, and reduces anxiety symptoms.
- Alpha GPC promotes the production of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is necessary for cognitive activities such as memory and learning. Studies have also verified its impacts on enhancing stamina and hormonal secretion.
- Citicoline is another essential element of the product. It is thought to stimulate the cholinergic system. This system helps the body’s neurological functioning. It raises adrenocorticotropic hormone levels.
- DHA is regarded as the most important fatty acid present in the brain, where it supports the formation of nerves.
What are all of the ingredients contained in Qualia Mind?
The supplement is the brainchild of Neurohacker, a company that values science and research. All of the substances they utilize are the result of countless hours of effort by leading experts in complex systems analysis, neuroscience, and organic chemistry, according to their website. On top of this study, they have put all of their items through a series of beta tests.
Let’s look at what Qualia Mind uses and what the major elements are supposed to perform for cognitive function.
- Vitamin C has a crucial function in neuron development and myelin production, which protects neurons from injury. These two functions are considered to have a significant influence on how human brains operate, with one study finding that increased amounts of vitamin C are linked to enhancements in cognition, concentration, attentiveness, and decision-making.
As we all know, vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant that attacks brain-damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is essential for good health and is a great addition to any supplement.
- Many vitamin D receptors are found in brain tissue, and it has been demonstrated that vitamin D can aid in the removal of amyloid plaques, which can contribute to Alzheimer’s disease. You can help avoid cognitive problems by keeping high vitamin D levels. This component is absolutely necessary for long-term brain health and everyday cognitive performance. Hence, it is essential to maintain sufficient vitamin D levels in order to provide long-term brain health.
Vitamin D is often supplemented as either D2 (ergocalciferol) or D3 (Cholecalciferol). Vitamin D3 is thought to be better than vitamin D2 for maintaining appropriate vitamin D levels. Vitamin D is needed for overall health, but it is especially critical for bone, brain, neurological system, heart, and immune system function.
- Thiamine, often known as Vitamin B1, is required for the metabolism of brain cells, which are precursors to crucial cellular constituents. If your thiamine levels are low, you may feel dizziness and be cognitively impaired. It is vital to maintain these amounts at the necessary level for the brain to perform properly. Thiamine can also assist ATP production, which provides energy to the brain. The more energy you have in your brain, the faster you can think.
- Niacin, is considered to shield brain cells from damage and trauma, which can result in cognitive impairment and dementia. It also aids in the creation of mood-enhancing neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. According to research, niacin is beneficial to both the brain and the body.
- Vitamin B6 is organically present in foods such as cereal, poultry, and eggs. It has been linked to improved brain growth, mental performance, and mood. A B6 shortage can cause disorientation, dementia, or an inability to concentrate.
- Another nutrient that, if not present in sufficient quantities in the body, can impair brain function, particularly memory is vitamin B12. A study has discovered a correlation between B12 amounts and cognitive performance, so it is crucial to ensure you are getting enough.
- Pantothenic acid, often known as vitamin B5, is contained in every cell of the human body. It is essential for brain activity, aiding in memory enhancement and nervous system regulation through the creation of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is essential in fatty acid metabolism, which has a direct influence on brain activity. It, like vitamin B5, contributes to the formation of acetylcholine. It has been demonstrated in studies to delay the impacts of dementia and to improve learning ability.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and cognitive-boosting properties. It can enhance memory and learning by stimulating the formation of new neurons in the brain. The artichoke plant is a native to North Africa and Southern Europe that has several nutritional and health advantages. Artichoke leaves are high in bioactive polyphenolic substances that have antioxidant and cell-protective properties.
Artichoke contains flavonoids, phenolic acids, and anthocyanidins. Additionally, Artichoke extract has a long history of usage in the treatment of cardiac, metabolic, gastrointestinal, and liver problems.
- Extract of Bacopa Monnieri Leaf: Bacopa monnieri plant has been used in medicine for generations. It is known to enhance particular chemicals in the brain that are important for memory and learning. It may also assist with anxiety and depression. Bacopa monnieri has traditionally been used as a neural tonic to help with intellect, cognitive functioning, nervous system regeneration, and brain function. Because of these properties, it has become a popular nootropic plant.
It also possesses adaptogenic characteristics, which help the brain and neurological system during times of stress. Bacosides are saponins found in this plant. These substances are thought to be responsible for the plant’s nootropic reputation. It also has potent antioxidant qualities, which may aid in neuroprotective actions in the brain.
- Root Extract of Rhodiola Rosea: For ages, Rhodiola rosea root extract has been useful to treat anxiety, despair, and exhaustion. It activates the neurological system and in a study, it is demonstrated to provide substantial, persistent, and sustained benefits in stress, tiredness, quality of life, mood, focus, impairment, and functional disability, and has a general therapeutic impact.
- DL-Phenylalanine is primarily used to relieve pain by inhibiting the enzymes that break down the body’s natural painkillers. It is, nevertheless, considered to boost memory and cognitive performance. DL-phenylalanine (DLPA) is a compound made up of two types of the important amino acid phenylalanine: naturally occurring L-phenylalanine and manufactured D-phenylalanine. These two forms have the similar chemical formula and an identical structure, but different atom rotations.
DLPA provides both forms to the bodies, allowing them to benefit from the unique properties of both. L-phenylalanine is a building block for the dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline.
- L-phenylalanine plays a significant role in mood support.
- D-phenylalanine has the ability to affect molecules and enzymes involved in the neurological encoding of data utilized to detect and avoid potentially tissue-damaging stimulants.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (or NALT) is especially beneficial in stressful circumstances because it transforms into L-DOPA, which creates dopamine. It can assist you to think more effectively in stressful situations. It also enhances memory, mental flexibility, and information processing. The amino acid L-tyrosine is acetylated to generate N-acetyl-L-tyrosine (NALT). It is utilized as a nootropic since it functions as a dopamine precursor.
It has a significant role in brain functions related to motivation and pleasure, as well as influencing concentration, and emotional resilience. Furthermore, because dopamine is a key regulator of motor control and coordination of bodily activities, it is essential for workout and muscular function. Providing NALT for cognitive support may be especially beneficial while doing more demanding or stressful jobs.
- Another amino acid L-theanine helps relieves anxiety, and, like taurine, it is especially useful during times of stress. L-theanine amino acid is found naturally in green tea. It’s a nootropic because it promotes concentration, attention, mental clarity, and a relaxed, tranquil sensation. L-theanine combined with caffeine aids in task switching, precision, and attention.
L-theanine enhances alpha brain waves, which are regarded to be a relaxation signal. L-theanine can be converted into glutamate, a building block for glutamatergic transmission, and glutathione, an antioxidant utilized in detoxification. Green and black tea are the finest dietary sources of L-theanine.
- Taurine is an amino acid that promotes brain relaxation by boosting glycine and GABA levels. It acts throughout the neural system and aids in the prevention of brain damage. Taurine is an amino acid that contains sulfur. It may be made in the human body and is present in food. Animal goods, such as fish, chicken, and red meat, are rich in taurine. Vegan diets are deficient in taurine. It is found in almost every tissue.
It is an abundant free amino acid in muscle, heart, brain, and retina. Taurine has a key role in the human body, including osmoregulation, antioxidant activity, and neuromodulation. Taurine also helps the central nervous system’s neuroprotective activities. Furthermore, Taurine may improve lipid nutrient absorption.
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha GPC) is a cholinergic substance that is useful to enhance the amount of acetylcholine in the brain, which aids in the treatment of cognitive problems.
- Uridine-5-Monophosphate (UMP) is present in all living things, including bacteria and humans. It is another chemical that can stimulate dopamine release while also promoting neurotransmitter development, perhaps speeding the brain’s operations.
- Cognizin is a trademarked citicoline (CDP-choline) supplement that promotes brain energy, attentiveness, concentration, and memory. Citicoline is a choline and cytidine-containing intermediate in the phosphorylation of choline. Citicoline and Alpha glycerophosphocholine (alpha-GPC) are two nootropic forms of choline that can raise brain choline levels, serve as acetylcholine building blocks, and promote choline-dependent processes.
- Organic Coffeeberry has a lot of antioxidants, which assist to protect the brain from harm. It can also boost brain function by increasing levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). It is also believed to have a favorable effect on mood.
- The amino acid Levodopa (L-Dopa) found in Velvet Bean Seed Extract is involved in dopamine synthesis. Dopamine not only improves mood but also helps to transport nerve messages, which allows us to comprehend more swiftly and accurately.
- Phosphatidylserine: Several researchers have discovered that phosphatidylserine can aid improve short-term memory, mood, and focus. It may additionally aid in the prevention of some of the mental deterioration associated with aging.
- Theobromine, the principal active ingredient in dark chocolate, has been related to verbal fluency and memory. It is supposed to increase blood circulation to the brain, making you feel more alert and concentrated.
- DHA (as Docosahexaenoic Acid from Algae) is necessary for brain growth in infants and kids, but it is also considered to be necessary for adults to sustain optimal brain function. There will be an improvement in your capacity to learn as your DHA level rises.
- Seed Extract of Celastrus Paniculatus, is indigenous to India and serves as a brain tonic which helps improve mood and cognitive health. It may also improve brain functioning by lowering lipid peroxidation. The seeds and oil of Celastrus paniculatus are utilized for cognitive assistance.
Sesquiterpenes such as celestine, celapanine, and celapanigine are among the active components found in the seeds. Celastrus paniculatus extracts improve cognitive performance and have neuroprotective properties.
- Extract of Ginkgo Biloba Leaf has been found to aid in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, and to improve memory and brain efficiency in healthy persons. It is more likely to have a preventive effect than a positive effect.
- Extract of Coleus Forskohlii Root can help increase the synthesis of cyclic adenosine monophosphate in the brain. Since it is a signal carrier, creating more of it will enable the brain to accelerate up and focus.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone disodium (PQQ) has been found to enhance blood circulation in the brain, particularly the cerebral cortex, which aids memory, attentiveness, and focus. These three factors improve with more blood flow.
- Leaf Extract of Huperzia Serrata has been demonstrated to boost acetylcholine synthesis, which aids in the treatment of disorders that affect memory. The more acetylcholine is created, the healthier our brains may be.
What are the benefits of using Qualia Mind?
- Improves Memory and Cognition
People who struggle to recall information quickly are stigmatized as ‘slow,’ and this can have an influence at work and in social situations. Having a memory boost might aid you in all aspects of your life. You can be more productive if you start recalling things without having to halt and look them up.
- Boosts Concentration & Focus
Whatever you do, having better focus will always be a significant asset to you. Consider not gazing at the wall, checking your smartphone so often, or responding to an email that can wait. Just concentrate on the work at hand. It has the potential to make a significant difference.
- Increases your motivation and productivity.
It goes beyond simply concentrating on the goal at hand – it is the desire to challenge oneself to achieve more. Have you ever felt that you’re not living up to your full potential? With improved motivation and productivity, you can achieve much more.
- Encourages mental clarity
This sort of ties everything together – having mental clarity implies you’re completely immersed in whatever you’re doing. It is good to have a keen memory, full focus, and clear judgment.
- Encourages long-term brain health
Apart from immediate neurochemical and physiological impacts, Qualia Mind goes one step further by targeting long-term cognitive health advantages, which are especially relevant for those who wish to improve their memory and brain health as they age.
Does Qualia Mind have any side effects?
Qualia Mind is a nootropic that has been developed to benefit cognitive function and mental clarity, while being safe and natural. Its formulation includes ingredients backed by clinical evidence to support its efficacy, as well as a proprietary blend of amino acids, B vitamins, and adaptogens for stress reduction. The product has also been tested for safety, with all ingredients found to be safe for use in healthy adults unless they are allergic to any of the components.
Also, some people have experienced moderate dizziness, nausea, headaches, and indigestion after taking Qualia Mind, which typically resolves with use. However, if you notice any of these symptoms for an extended period of time, it is recommended to consult your physician.
How to take Qualia Mind supplement?
Each bottle has 22 servings which may last up to 28 days. Take up to 7 capsules with water in the morning before having breakfast. The dosage can also be taken later in the morning with food or a snack.
Does Qualia Mind have any Refund policy Set in Place?
Feel completely satisfied within 100 days or receive a full refund. There is no fuss. If you do not like the products for whatever reason, please contact them through phone, email, Twitter, or whatever method you like to request a refund.
All first-time consumers of an initial order of merchandise or final order of a subscription are entitled to a full refund within 100 days of purchase. It does not apply to further product orders placed by an individual after placing an initial order.
Why is Qualia Mind superior to other brain supplements?
- The supplement is organic, vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free.
- It contains clinically researched ingredients.
- It helps with Neuron Synaptic Formation.
- The supplement aids in Acetylcholine Signaling.
- The product assists in Brain Mitochondrial Function.
What is the Price of Qualia Mind?
|Subscribe and Save||The first shipment will cost $39, and afterward, it will cost you $119.|
How and where to purchase Qualia Mind?
The Qualia Mind may be purchased on the product’s official website, the Neurohacker Collective, click to visit! Given the potential risks associated with Qualia Mind, it is prudent to advise against procuring the product from any third-party vendor. Such a course of action may lead to an increased likelihood of exposure to substandard or counterfeit materials which may be hazardous to one’s health and safety. Further, given the intricate nature of the product’s composition and precise formulation, any tampering with the manufacturing process could have significant consequences, potentially leading to adverse side effects or even more severe repercussions.
Benjamin P. (UK)
I have been using this supplement for a few months now and I am amazed at the results. It really does help with focus and mental clarity. I feel more alert and productive throughout the day. It’s also great that it kicks in quickly, so I don’t have to wait long to start feeling the effects. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a boost in cognitive function. 5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing supplement.
Matthew M. (USA)
I recently started taking this supplement and I am amazed at the results. I have noticed a significant improvement in my focus and mental clarity since incorporating this into my daily routine. I no longer feel sluggish or unfocused during the day. The supplement has a fast-acting nature, which means I can feel the effects shortly after taking it. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone looking to enhance their cognitive abilities and improve their overall mental performance. It truly is a game-changer! 4.5 out of 5 stars Amazing cognitive enhancement supplement.
Did you know?
- The Ginkgo biloba is one of the world’s oldest living tree species. It is the solitary surviving member of an ancient tree family that existed before the existence of dinosaurs.
- Velvet bean extracts aid in the treatment of cough, diabetes, and malignancy.
- Rhodiola rosea, often known as golden root, has around 140 active compounds.
- Brahmi, or Bacopa monnieri, is an adaptogen. It assists the body in adjusting to unfamiliar or stressful conditions.
Q1. Is it possible to divide the dose between the meals?
Ans.: Yes. It is safe to take several pills of Qualia Mind with breakfast and remaining with lunch. However, because Qualia Mind includes caffeine, it should not be taken at bedtime.
Q2. How long does it take for Qualia Mind to kick in?
Ans.: You should expect to experience the benefits of Qualia Mind approximately an hour after taking it, like with other nootropics, but it may take a couple of weeks to get the overall result. Some compounds in Qualia Mind, such as caffeine, L-theanine, and velvet bean seed extract, are rapidly acting nootropics.
Alertness, energy, focus, and drive were regularly reported as fast as 30-60 minutes after taking a dosage of Qualia Mind in the pre-launch testing. During the first week of using Qualia Mind, the majority of subjects received help in multiple categories such as energy, attention, motivation, productivity, and anxiety resilience.
Q3. Who should avoid this supplement?
- This supplement includes components that should not be used by anybody who is using MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or any other psychiatric or neurological medication.
- People with mental or neurologic diseases, high blood pressure, heart issues, endocrine disorders, malignancy, muscular dystrophy, should avoid it.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or children under the age of 18 should not use this supplement.
- The supplement should not be consumed within 12 hours of going to bed since it may create agitation.
- If any unfavorable side effects are seen, stop using it immediately and get appropriate medical treatment if necessary.
- Please contact the doctor before using the supplement to ensure that there are no potential contraindications.
Q4. Why is the supplement cycled for 5 days on and 2 days off?
Ans.: When you do something seldom rather than every day, you counteract the tendency for adaptation, which is a great method to approach items you want to do or take over an extended length of time. It is believed that if something does not need to be taken on a daily basis, it is best to schedule pauses. The dietary supplements containing caffeine and/or adaptogens, both of which are contained in Qualia Mind, should include weekly days off.
Without a doubt, Qualia Mind is a potent nootropic with a large number of ingredients. Qualia Mind has a beneficial influence on productivity and mood. While the recommended dose for this nootropic is quite high, and the price is costly in comparison to some of the competition, the outcomes justify these features completely. If you’re searching for a Nootropic to give a little boost to overall brain health, Qualia Mind is definitely one to think about.